When you look at yourself in the mirror few things are less disappointing than spotting a new white hair or seeing how much hair you lose when you brush.
While men take it quite as a normal process, for women this is a nightmare and the reality many go through past their thirties.
The main causes are diet and synthetic hair products.
Regular consumption of sugar, refined and mucus forming foods leaches minerals out of the body. The hair root is fed by the blood vessel in the scalp. If the blood is lacking essential nutrients the hair will grow weak.
In addition progressive acidosis of the body and free radicals contribute in reducing the production of melanin which gives the hair its pigment.
So, is there any solution that last without recurring to expensive treatments which can be toxic to your scalp?
YES THERE IS!
While modern wheat rates among the top responsible for ageing, the grass which sprouts from the wheat berry has been known for long time for its miraculous detoxifying and rejuvenation properties.
– Almost 50% of it is chlorophyll.
– It contains Vitamin A,B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid. It is rich in essential minerals such as iron, magnesium, potassium, phosporus, zinc, calcium, sodium, selenium.
(Just by drinking one 30ml shot a day I personally reversed white hair forever and now I do not even need to take it everyday.)
The best is freshly juiced for it retains all the enzymes.
In addition this beautiful nutrient can assist you in reducing inflammation which is responsible of pain.
- Cleanse and detoxify the blood, liver and other organs
- Suppress appetite
- Boost your vitamin, mineral, enzyme and protein levels
- Neutralize toxins and carcinogens and a great antioxidant
- Enhance strength and endurance
- Improve blood sugar disorder, high blood pressure and anemia
- Improve digestion
- Great alkalizing food
Overall result together with a clean diet: You will feel and look good like never before!
All it takes is to give it a try 🙂
To your Health and Well being